Training and Presentations
Building Health Sciences professional staff of physicians and building scientists are available to speak at conferences, seminars and custom training programs on Indoor Environmental and Air Quality (IEAQ) topics, Mold and Moisture Management, Chinese Drywall, Remediation and Building Science. They have presented and trained across the United States in venues sponsored by local, national and international organizations as well as corporations and private business.
- Indoor Environmental and Air Quality Program and Implementation
- Training Program – Commercial Properties
- IEAQ Manual - Table of Contents
- IEAQ Incident Response Flowchart
- Moisture Intrusion Manual for Condominium Associations
- Training Program and Table of Contents
- Moisture Incident Response Flowchart
- Large Scale Environmental Incident Management Protocols and Risk Communication
- Health-based Incident Response Preparation & Mitigation Strategies for a Large Scale Fungal Contamination Incident
- Organization Chart and Project Communication Protocol
- Health-based Inspection Request Protocol
- Applied Building Science in the Healthcare Environment
- Incident Response Integrating Building and Health Science
- Niche Remediation Work in Various Healthcare Environments
- Hospital Remediation and Infection Control
Other Training Topics
- Sustainability, Green and the Indoor Environment – Green Seal Housekeeping Practices for Improved Productivity
- Chinese Drywall Clearance – Proprietary, Science-based Clearance Protocol
- Chinese Drywall Remediation – Myths, Facts and Practical Application
- Assessment of Mold Amplification and Health Considerations
- Construction Defects, Alternative Dispute Resolution and Litigation
- Health-Based Remediation, Oversight and Medical Clearance
- Health Claims Involving Mycotoxicity
- Indoor Environmental and Air Quality – A Physician's Perspective
- Mold, IEAQ and Health Effects on Occupants
- Occupational Medicine: From Clinic to Courtroom
- Risk Communication related to Critical Environmental Incident Management
- Restoration Industry Association (RIA) 66th Annual Leadership Summit in Colorado Springs, Colorado on March 8-11. Allan Burt moderated the session: "THE LEED-ING EDGE...IS GREEN"
- 2010 Restoration Industry Association Fall Conference Post Conference Workshop on "Healthy Buildings, Healthy People, Healthy Business" in Albuquerque, NM on October 5-8
- HB Litigation Conference on Chinese Drywall Litigation and Insurance Coverage live audiocast on August 17, 2010.
- HB Litigation Conference on Chinese Drywall Litigation and Coverage in New Orleans, LA on May 18, 2010.
- 2010 Community Associations Institute's (CAI) National Conference held in Las Vegas, NV on April 28 – May 1, 2010 on "Chinese Drywall – The Science and The Myths"
- 2010 Restoration Industry Association 65th Annual Convention & Exhibition held in Atlanta, GA on March 23-27, 2010 Keynote Address on "Health Issues Affecting the Restoration Industry."
- National Association of Home Builders Webinar on March 11, 2010 on "Evolving Solutions to the Corrosive Drywall Crisis".
- 2010 Community Associations Institute's (CAI) Washington Metro Chapter Conference & Expo and Education Committees in Washington, DC on March 13, 2010 on "Moisture – A Never Ending Challenge in Good Times or Bad"
- Restoration Industry Association's Brown Bag Webinar series held on February 24, 2010 at 1:00 - 2:00 Eastern Time Keynote Address on "Chinese Drywall Myths & Facts – The Building, The Health & The Science."
- 2010 Community Associations Institute's (CAI) College of Community Association Lawyers 2010 Law Seminar in Tucson, AZ on January 21-23, 2010 on "Chinese Drywall Myths & Facts – The Science, The Building, The Liabilities".
- Technical Symposium on Corrosive Imported Drywall in Tampa, FL on November 5-6, 2009 on "Health Effects of Corrosive Drywall: Preliminary Human Health Data". Download the slides.